Though I’ve been slow on blogging lately, I had to document SOMETHING today, considering it’s 12/12/12 and this won’t happen again until 3001 (according to Facebook).
Here are 12 things I’m grateful for, geeked about, or just what is on my mind today!
Yoga class immediately following was interesting. Potato flakes were falling out of my sports bra.
2. Good friends and fashion! My gorgeous friend Sara Lindsey is in the new Promised Land movie with Matt Damon. I acted as her stylist all last week and went around to different LA showrooms filled with beautiful gowns. Pretty much a dream! I also ran into old friend and Project Runway buddy Michael Costello and got to visit his LA showroom!
3. Meditation. I just started doing it and it is so powerful. I feel very happy and fortunate.
4. Outfit inspiration. I’m dying over Keri Russell in this Chloe masterpiece. You WILL see me in the knock off.
5. Instagram, Facebook, Texting, Tweeting and the like! It’s so wonderful to catch up with old friends, new friends, and family. If I could just post one selfie a week, my brother would be sincerely grateful. “Selfie’s are for crazies,” he says. Uhoh Grace
6. High Rise Jeans. They are so 80s and so fun. These Rag and Bone ones have been a recent staple.
7. Redhead love. WE gingers get enough grief. GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS
8. Good ideas. Pinterest taught us to play music in a glass when we don’t have our external speaker handy. Wayy cheaper than a BOSE.
9. Funny e-cards. Those sarcastic ones always makes me laugh.
10. DANCE. What a release. Nothing is like it for me.
11. Cool jobs that make me happy! Like the one above!
12. Family. It doesn’t get better than that!